Analog Motion kicked off in 2017, launching our first product, the AM1 on Kickstarter in the summer of 2018. With a large number of pre-orders behind us, production is well underway and bikes will be shipping very soon. We're seeking a highly organised individual to help us run the day to day operational side of the business.
Working closely with the 2 founders and rest of the team, you'll be part of a fun loving group of people who are building the future of personal electric transport.
Analog Motion is based in Containerville, a startup community in East London with close proximity to Broadway Market, Victoria Park (where we do most of our product testing) and Columbia Road.
- Liaise with our suppliers, production facility, fulfilment centres, freight forwarders and local partners.
- Implementation of quality processes to ensure quality and accuracy at every level of the business
- Office management
- Act as main point of contact for a legal team, accountants, factories and retail customers.
- Oversee product development timelines.
- Managing and delegating customer service enquires.
- Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay on budget.
- Drawing-up contracts.
- Managing inventory.
- Helping fight the daily battles involved with running a start-up including getting hands on with customer service, filming and any other tasks that come up day to day.
- International travel to supplier sites if and when required, to ensure quality, accuracy and timeline requirements are adhered too.
You Should Be
- A graduate with at least 2+ years of industry experience.
- A proven track record in fast-paced environment
- Able to push a team to deliver projects to a very high standard, on budget and on time.
- A willingness to tackle any problem, large or small
- Tech savvy and be able to quickly adapt to new software
- A proactive learner and self-starter
- Comfortable riding numerous electric vehicles (They are safe and fun...mostly)
- Expecting to learn a lot and have fun.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the role.