Ship tracking

Nov 6, 2020 - 7:21 PM

Viewed 1014 times

• After tracking the vessel, warehouse and last mile delivery, I want to share that I got my first AMX Step from May 9, 2020 today. Assembled it in three hours and the result is fantastic. Well worth the wait. And don't worry other remaining backers, I'm still with you waiting for the second one.

This post was edited Dec 1, 2020 03:08PM
  • If the delivery is postponed of 9 days every week, I guess, if my calculation is not wrong, that our bikes will arrive... never 😉

• Hello,
    Transportation seems to be an anti-logical science indeed! The vessel is going through Poland to reach UK although it was coming from Mediterranean Sea.

Next step Buenos Aires 🤣

This post was edited Nov 7, 2020 08:41PM
  • The global warming is insane. When I was young, you got a sledge for Christmas. Now you get bikes.

• New communication on Indiegogo is again weak and under the expectations of the hundreds of backers waiting for their bikes. Quite a shame !

• 1 more day delay...

• Well, well, the upcoming container will be unloaded at best two months after it boarded the ship, but the one after that is probably going to be worse 😱.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-8958173/Felixstowe-port-chaos-firms-face-surcharges-containers.html

On the bright side, that may be just in time for Spring 2021; and over here we are in Covid-19 lockdown anyway

Yours truly,

Glass half full attitude 😂

This post was edited Nov 20, 2020 01:12PM
  • Hello all,

Hopefully what is Adrian highlighting is not real because this joke of a delivery has been far too long already!

Could someone from AM take his responsibility and do something for the backers/customers ?

Thank you

• Hi @Adrian,

I do appreciate your concern but would you agree that the link between a 'thisismoney' article and the shipping status of your bike is perhaps a little tenuous?

We're in constant communication with our shipping lines and everything is currently proceeding well, as per our latest personalised emails to each backer.

Have a really great weekend all.

Nav

• Hi @nav ,
    You are right, we should not believe even a fraction of what we read in the papers. And I see that the ship has been docked already for a while. Yeah, my first AMX is coming home!
    Adrian

• @Adrian It is coming home, It is!

Looking forward to you receiving it.

Have a wonderful evening.

Nav

• Hopefully they come with a free set of snow tires...

• I'm now at the FedEx notification stage, yeah 🎉

• Same here. When did you order ?

• I ordered this first AMX on May 9, 2020. I ordered a second one on July 25, 2020 that I guess will come later.

Quick reply