Another disguised delay email???

Oct 15, 2020 - 3:59 PM

Viewed 316 times

• I just got an email about having more white bikes on the container. They want me to change the color to get my bike sooner. In reality, I think it just means that the bike is going to be delayed even more!!! :(

I don't want to change the color!

How is this really possible? Were the earlier communications lies too?

AM said that with this container 90% of the orders will be delivered. Now it doesn't seem like that.

• @tahsindane The email is an opportunity for you to take advantage of a stock discrepancy our end and get some goodies as a result if you fancy switching. There is no obligation for you to do so and this doesn't affect the delivery of your AMX.

Can confirm, when this shipment is fulfilled, over 90% of backers will have received their AMX :)

• Jack:
    @tahsindane The email is an opportunity for you to take advantage of a stock discrepancy our end and get some goodies as a result if you fancy switching. There is no obligation for you to do so and this doesn't affect the delivery of your AMX.
    Can confirm, when this shipment is fulfilled, over 90% of backers will have received their AMX :)

What are the benefits/goodies for accepting to change color ?
    How will this enable faster delivery as said by Tahsin?
    Thank you

• Maybe I misunderstood the email. I assumed that if they have too many white bikes in one containers it would mean that they don't have enough blues.

Let's see what that really means. Time will tell.

I'm not sure what delay means anymore.

Quick reply