I received an invoice but no dispatch information

Aug 11, 2020 - 6:37 PM

Viewed 1957 times

• Hi I was looking at the FAQ's and it says once you receive an invoice it means your order has been dispatched...but I have not received any tracking info.... Anyone else can shed some light?

• Same as you, I got an invoice on August 7th, but no tracking info unfortunately :-( I'm still waiting for my Classic City (Backer #84 from France, August 22nd 2019...).

• I have received the invoice as well last Friday but no tracking info yet!!

• Same here, not a great process - only finding out when something is (hopefully it is!?) on its way rather than being aware before it's dispatched is a nightmare over the holiday period. Also seeing as so many companies had such monumental challenges due to COVID I'd rather know upfront if the delay is likely serious, I contacted support and they couldn't tell me if my order was dispatched yet, only got generic reassurance. The back dated blog post they keep sending out by email doesn't fill me with any more confidence I'm actually getting my bike.

• Same here. Backerkit charged my credit card for the accessories over a month ago (Backerkit stated they would only do this when the project is ready to ship). Customer support stated they'd ship according to the delivery schedule, which would mean in July. Last Friday I got an invoice. My address is still not locked in Backerkit though, so obviously they didn't ship anything yet. If I didn't knew that AMX is here already for the second season, I'd certainly believe this product is vaporware by now. How did they handle the first year with such an unbelievable approach towards dealing with backers and customers? I mean if they just wrote that the sechdule is delays by lets say two months, then that would be sad but acceptable. I am based in Germany and pledged only in June, so I understand that others are in the queue before me. But the constant illusion of we'll be shipping right now that gets destroyed week after week is just unbelievably bad customer service. :-(.

This post was edited Aug 11, 2020 07:18PM
  • Je suis dans le même cas. J'ai reçu une belle facture, puis une seconde car le code tva était erroné... mais pas de vélo !
    Il y a 1 an je commandais avec enthousiasme un vélo anglais, quelle mauvaise surprise d'apprendre qu'il serait fabriqué en Chine... Quelle mauvaise surprise d'apprendre qu'il me faudrait débourser en plus 250 euros pour cette délocalisation !
    En début d'année on apprend qu'il y a du retard, bon, ça arrive...et puis le covid, bon, pourvu que je reçoive le vélo pour les vacances...
    Enfin en juillet les expéditions débutent, bon, je l'aurai début août...et non,non,non, toujours rien. J'espère maintenant l'avoir pour Noël, avec une belle béquille généreusement offerte par AM ! Super geste commercial !
    Ce qui est sûr : je ne recommande pas AM pour son service commercial.

• Got an invoice several days ago and now its 2 weeks after Fulfilment at full throttle!...
    It must be possible to give better updates?
    Is it another week, month or what can we expect?

• I ordered my AMX LE in September 2019 and up till now, all I got is the invoice. Have to keep it cool, haha.

• People. Keep your cool. You know that you are supporting AM instead of the other way around right? You will get your bike. But it’s not a project not a regular amazon buy.

• Concerning that it took 2 weeks to ship 350 bikes - means maybe another months wait still?

• Not quite. Less than two weeks, more than 350, and EU only. Still I agree, that AM´s communication is not as good, as it should be. Especially for a little start-up, which has been collecting such an amount of money from their backers.

• Got my tracking link today, finally. Sent from DHL, with a sender's name unknown to me. By using the tracking link I found that the package had been picked up today by a UK carrier also unknown to me. No mention of AnalogMotion anywhere but since I live in Sweden and have not ordered anything from the UK, I am pretty sure. Estimated delivery Tuesday next week.

• @arnereimers what is your backer #?

• Toujours rien reçu non plus , oui la facture est bien là mais pas le vélo .

Backer #60 , j'espère que le vélo est dans les 350 annoncé expédié dans les conteneurs .

Je veux bien être patient mais là le temps commence a être long .

Je l'aurai peut être a Noël , @analogmotion il vous est pas possible de mettre a jour le numéro de suivi des expéditions ???

• @Anonymous:
    My contribution ID is 441.

This post was edited Aug 14, 2020 11:03AM
  • @arnereimers I see, im also in Sweden but I have a much higher number so I guess I will wait a bit longer.

• Je suis aussi surpris, j'ai payé les taxes et les accessoires supplémentaires le 04/06, j'ai reçu ma facture. 2 fois puisque le n° de TVA était erroné et toujours rien et sur backerkit mon adresse n'est pas validé donc le produit n'est pas envoyé, je suis le client 867th selon Backerkit.

I'm a bit surprised too, I did pay my accessories and taxes the 04/06, and did get my invoices. Two version of it because the VAT number was right on the first one but still no update on Backerkit and my shipping address isn't locked so the bike is not shipped yet. I'm the 867th backer according to Backerkit and to see that the 60th backer did not receive his bike yet is quite alarming

• I backed this project on 15th of October 2019, and my backer# is 937 (which is odd, as I'm one of the first backers...) and live in The Netherlands. Basically have been waiting for my bike for 10 months now. Guess the only thing to do is to stay patient and hope they will send the bike asap. I'm sure they're doing their best, but I have to agree that communication on their part regarding the shipping has been very poorly done. Think most backers rather hear it's another month or 2, then having to check everyday whether they've received any shipping details. Well, hope for the best!

• Same here. But I received my AMX today, but never receive the tracking number!

Unfortunately my bike wasn't complete, but that's another story!

So keep hope

UPDATE
    I received another parcel with all the necessary 2 days later.

This post was edited Aug 19, 2020 04:27PM
  • I got my bike today all of a sudden :-) Unfortunately no shipping details we're sent. The bike just showed up at my door today :-).

Quick reply