Throttle wires but no throttle

Sep 8, 2020 - 6:05 PM

Viewed 627 times

• What do you guys do with the throttle wires coming out of the frame and the handlebars if you decided not to go for the throttle?

• George: cant help you, but I also want to know what to do with it. hopefully someone can help
    What do you guys do with the throttle wires coming out of the frame and the handlebars if you decided not to go for the throttle?

• There are fives wires in total, one for throttle, one for front light, one is connected to display, the other one is connected to left brake. Five one that is on the right brake is Not connected. Should that be connected?

• Hello, my throttle arrived like this but no instructions about what to do with it...

37D73C85-C20C-4B1C-B731-28B489CE2183.jpg

• Anyone from AM here ??

• Hi Cedric, all the manuals are in the support section of the site.
    https://analogmotion.helpdocs.io/article/iw3arhwb1e-amx-accessory-installation

• Thank you Christophe but it does not answer my question. Nothing in the manual is explaining how to assemble the throttle ; I am not engineer and expect it to be easy when purchasing a bike at 1500€... and the throttle shown on the photo at 45€ !

This post was edited Dec 6, 2020 08:25AM
  • Ok, sorry I answered too quickly. In this case reach out to the support.

• No worries, it’s not your fault if AM are not fully responding to our expectations

• Hi Cedric, we have learned that some of our throttles are arriving in various states of disassembly due to how they are handled during shipping. The throttle is designed to use the structure of the handlebars for support and is certainly much happier installed rather than in a box. I believe we sent you a new one but for anyone reading this we do have a guide on what the correct order of assembly is should this issue be experienced again. It takes about 45 seconds to put back together. Guide below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00i0UQPAhfs&feature=youtu.be