Standard Parameter for the AM1+ (LCD Manual)

Aug 12, 2020 - 5:20 AM

Viewed 476 times

• Hello Community,

I own an AM1+ and unfortunately I changed several parameters for the bike by using the LCD Display.
    There is a manual for the LCD available which does explain most of the parameters, but not all of them.
    I want to go back to the standard values but would need to know all of them.
    Especially Parameters for SP , CU , HA , A5 , Hd , PA which you can access within the password protected menu are not described within the manual.

My speed indicator and the power assist indicator is not longer working, Therefore any help is welcome to get an overview over all parameters and the pre-defined values for the AM1.

It would help as well if somebody would be able to access the LCD menu and the password protected menu and document all default values.

I already asked the AM support for the complete set of default parameters, but the informations is still pending.
    Maybe a good chance for the AM team to document it here.

Best regards

Horst

• Additional comment:
    The manual for the LCD can be found by using the link below.
    You will be able to access all parameters, so you should be able to document them.
    It would be a great help for the community.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjqsuuZ75TrAhUGC-wKHUsCDywQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Felectricbikereview.com%2Fforums%2Fattachments%2F5-speed-lcd-manual-model-450u-pdf.3295%2F&usg=AOvVaw1sNUAwRWgG9-CAwgRPJFYb

Thanks in advance

Horst

• Hello Team,
    unfortunately, for whatever reason, I still have no answer from Analog Motion support !
    So any help is very welcome to get all standard parameters for the bike.
    Best regards
    Horst

• I could check and add these parameters, but since it is not described in the manual I don't know how to access them...

• Here's what I've got:
    A5 = 12
    HA = 01
    CU = 15
    SP = 30 (max speed, I believe it's 30kph)
    Hd= 0 (both of them, I have one with subscript 6 and another with subscript P)
    PA = 5 (1-5 peddle assist settings)

• Hello Mason, thanks a lot, your parameters did the trick and my bike works again as it should. I will try to update the existing manual with all parameters and will upload it beginning of next week.
    Best regards
    Horst

• I created a Word File for the manual, hope it can be opened

AM1 LCD Product Specification.docx

• Ive just purchased an AM1+ from a shop in Amsterdam. They have confirmed that the speed limit is set to 25km ph. I have read through the manual that you posted (much appreciated), but can someone confirm for me that it is actually possible to change the top speed to 32km following the steps outlined in the manual? Thanks!

• Yep you can bump the speed up. Mine won't go any higher than 30. But that's OK, with the gearing you've gotta be spinning pretty fast once you're past that.

• Mason Schoolfield:
    Yep you can bump the speed up. Mine won't go any higher than 30. But that's OK, with the gearing you've gotta be spinning pretty fast once you're past that.

Nice - thanks.