Right side pedal issue

Aug 31, 2020 - 8:08 PM

Viewed 346 times

• Sorry, me again!

After riding around 15km yesterday, (27km total), I noticed that the right hand side pedal was lopsided and unthreaded a bit.

I managed to get it out, but the thread was already damaged and falling away In parts. Even when I did manage to thread it back in and tighten it up, it almost immediately falls out.

In all the bikes I have had and fitted pedals to, this has never happened.

Only a few days in and I’ve had three issues: the discs were bent out of the box (paying to have that fixed), the battery mount requires a bodge job, and now this :(

Any help AM, or will I need to pay out some more to get it fixed? So excited to have received the bike, but very deflated by all of this problems.

E6877F11-3089-4E9A-86B5-7E05EFF21B41.jpg

C3630BE5-8D42-4967-A17B-62C77B603813.jpg

• Hi @am Weird one in as much as the pedals and cranks are standard ones. Did the pedal screw in easily when you installed it? Were there any issues on installation.

• Hi,

I had the same issue as AM. After riding up a steep hill with my AMX Classic LE, the right pedal was lopsided and unthreaded. I was surprised because I've always repaired my bikes and never had this problem. Fortunately, after pushing the bike back home, I was able to place back the pedal much tighter and, at the moment, it seems to work. However, my pedal and crank are damaged and I do not know how long they will last.

img2.jpg

img1.jpg

This post was edited Sep 23, 2020 09:06PM
  • Hey guys,

Can you contact us at support@analogmotion.com so we can help you reseolve those issues.