Anyone gotten a reply from Support?

Aug 25, 2020 - 2:37 PM

Viewed 400 times

• Hi.
    I've sent 4 emails to support over the last 2 weeks since having my AMX. The latest one this morning.I haven't had any reply.

My AMX no longer turns on. Battery is fine but the main display won't switch on. I think I need a new control unit as it got wet yesterday in the rain and a load of watter go inside the unit. At the moment it's not even a regular push bike as the creaking pedals issue had gotten so bad that I had stopped riding the bike.

I feel massively let down by AM.

• I am still waiting for my AMX so I would say you had initial luck Matt, and thanks for sharing the warning that until the AM guys are done shipping (hopefully by Halloween) we should be extra careful with our bikes :)

• They have gone silent on me too...

I’ve managed to fix my creaking with new (old) pedals and tightening everything and good old WD40.

But support has gone.

• Still waiting for my reply too :(

• Waiting for an answer for 3 weeks now.

My main issues are to do with P17 setting and the battery for Mini Capital.
    Not ride-able at the moment as I only got about 4 miles range instead of 27.
    I have to say I don't understand why they don't post default P-settings for all models so no one need to send an email and ask them.

• Hi @soki @penelopebrown @simonbugler @adrianc @mattlowery So I pulled my moderator card and got in touch with support. Long story short - they are a bit overwhelmed at present (people away, lots of duplicate support requests and a system that doesn't seem to flag them as such, .. yada yada). Anyway they are working through the support requests - from first to last. So it is just taking time. Not ideal but that is the way it is. @mattlowery do you still have the issue with the display not turning on. Its a surprise because mine got super wet (rode in a virtual monsoon yesterday) and is fine. Have you tried unplugged removed from bike and put it somewhere dry to thoroughly dry out.

• @mattlowery Display (if that is where the water got in, rather than the controller -- i.e battery holder) is rated IPX6 ie. has been tested to resist high pressure water jets hitting from any direction. So if it has failed it is one for support.

• Ok so back onto topic of thread. The AM team recognise that support hasn't been exactly supportive https://analogmotion.com/community/forums/forums/5096-analog-motion-official/topics/18812-a-letter-from-me !! They are trying to fix it.

• I've received my bike so I guess more fortunate than some - but front disc brakes won't attach to the frame (one of the holes to screw the bolts into isn't correct size), so the bike is unusable. No response from AMX (I've sent 2 emails and a submission from the website).

• Hi - do you have a picture of the problem threaded hole? Would seem more likely to have paint in the thread than be the wrong size but who knows.