How far have you gone??

Aug 28, 2020 - 1:41 PM

Viewed 937 times

• How far has everyone traveled on there AMX so far?

I’ve just ticked over the 230km mark should get her over 250km by close of play today on the way home. No issues so far for me; only changes I’ve made is smaller straight bars - I travel canal paths and smaller shared cycle routes so the slimmer the better. My range has been fantastic and easily achieved over 50km on a single charge. I mainly ride on level 1 and 2 assist.

I do Plan on changing my grips and pedals at some point as overtime I can see myself customising it more and a more.

0F6C16BD-DA3E-4B26-8357-464E558CA13B.jpg

6763DCA8-3D71-4505-B9CD-9A96F9DD96CC.jpg

• Thanks for sharing. Let us know what grips and pedal you end up going for. My favourite feature of the AMX is that it's so easy to customise according to your preferences and I'm excited to see what you end up doing to it.

This post was edited Aug 29, 2020 09:46PM
  • 250 kms ticked today..

E1307B99-8894-4730-BD3B-4159D28B662F.jpg

• Actually it's not AMX but AM1 but it's already over 7000 km

IMG_20200909_133749.jpg

• Hi Lukasz, and how is it working after almost 8000 kms ? Is it still going well ? Does the battery still have a sufficient autonomy ? How is the maintenance ?
    Did you change the brake rotors ? How often have you changed the brake pads ?

This post was edited Sep 14, 2020 03:16PM
  • Christophe92:
    Hi Lukasz, and how is it working after almost 8000 kms ? Is it still going well ? Does the battery still have a sufficient autonomy ? How is the maintenance ?
    Did you change the brake rotors ? How often have you changed the brake pads ?

Hi Christophe

I am going to write a review after a year of use if I have some time. I can write some things right now.

The brakes work perfectly. After about 1000km pads fitted to the discs and now it is much easier to set them so that they brake more powerful. The brake pads are still in good condition. There is no sign of greater wear on the discs, even though I do use the brake quite often.
    I did not notice a decrease in battery capacity.
    I ride the whole season only in January I took a break. After the winter, there were signs of rust on the mudguards and I intend to change them soon.

Most often I change the chain (this one is probably already fourth). I also changed the rear tire, but I already see that I will soon have to change it again. The front one is still good by the way. In the near future I will be replacing the freewheel, because the last time the chain was replaced, you could see that it was worn out enough.
    I will try to write more details when time will allow.

• Lukasz Gurdak:
    Actually it's not AMX but AM1 but it's already over 7000 km

Impressive! Let us know when you reach 10K ;)

Quick reply